The proper evaluation of a site’s surface and subsurface geology is imperative to provide input for designing compatible ground/structure interaction for residential to commercial to large-scale excavations and /or underground openings associated with resource recovery (mining) and civil projects.
The complex nature of the geologic environment and consideration of specific geologic formations present may produce significant development constraints and must be identified during planning and design stages of a project.
- Rock Mechanics
- Slope Stability Analysis of Rock and Soil Slopes (Including Experience with Deterministic and Probabilistic Methods)
- Application and Assessment of Geotechnical Instrumentation and Displacement Monitoring
- Surface and Underground Geological Mapping
- Arizona Geologic Mapping Database
- Rock Mass Strength Estimation
- Overburden Embankments and Rock Fills (Strength, Permeability, Settlement Properties, Stability & Mobility of Debris Flows)
- Tailings Impoundments
- Leach Pads
- Optimization of Blast Designs and Blast Vibration Analysis
- Hydrogeologic Design and Evaluation